Resources / Information
Information contained in the Registration & Records Resources area include the following:
- Glossary and Definition of Common Registration Terms, e.g. Course Exemptions, Academic Standing, and more.
- Glossary of various Academic and Registration Terms, various acronyms such as GPA, CGPA, etc.
- Registration Errors - Definitions, information regarding various errors that one may receive when using the Langara Registration System.
- Academic Standing and Reregistration, information on what each of the Academic Standing terms means, e.g. Academic Probation, Academic Suspension, etc.
- Grading Assignments and Final Exams
- Grading list - includes each letter grade and the corresponding grade point
- Grade Point Average (GPA) and Cumulative Grade Point Average - this is the "formula" used to determine your grade point average (semester) and cumulative grade point average (academic history).
- Final Grades - information regarding final grades and also includes information regarding repeating a course.
- Course Attributes - information on the attributes of courses and allows searching via course attribute. Very handy for Associates students.